I stumbled across the following pages on MSDN that provide step-by-step introduction to the basics of extending Team Foundation Server.
- Walkthru:Extending Process Templates
- Walkthru:Extending Project Creation
- Walkthru:Extending Work Items
- Walkthru:Extending Test Types
- Walkthru:Build System Customization
- Walkthru:The Version Control Object Model
- Extending the Reporting Engine
[UPDATE 8/29/06] Unfortunately, all of the links originally pointed to the same page, and I’ve now fixed them. I didn’t notice at the time that clicking on different links on that section of the msdn tree doesn’t change the URL in the browser, so I copied the same one every time. Thanks, Tom, for letting me know!