Hindi on Windows Mobile

For a longtime customers have been requesting us to provide Hindi language support on Windows Mobile. Without going into the technicalities of why it was not available, I would like to say that finally the gap has been filled. One of the Microsoft Partners have finally implemented a FREE Hindi font engine for Windows Mobile 5 and Windows Mobile 6. Presently this is available only for touch screen phones. Once you install the engine - you will be able to enter data in Hindi, view text in Hindi from Hindi websites and develop applications in .NET Compact framework which have text and labels in Hindi.

You can download and install it for free from http://www.eyron.in

Thank You Eyron Team!

1. Nathan says:

This is really exciting.  However, it looks like the page has been taken down.  I click on the http://www.eyron.in link and it takes me to a "under construction" page.  Is there another link for it?

2. BijoySinghal says:

@Nathan, There was some issue with the website temporarily. It is up and running now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

3. HarshB says:

Hi – Eyron does not install on Windows Mobile 6.1

What is the technical problem behind this after all??

4. sir i have window mobile 6.1 asus p565.i am unable to install hindi in it pl help to over come this

5. till date   i am in no receipt of yourreply for how to install eyron hindi in window mobile 6.1 touch

6. BijoySinghal says:

I would suggest that you check with Eyron on their website for the WM 6.1 support. They might have a update or different version for 6.1.

This particular version is for WM 5 and WM 6.

7. Pradeep says:

Hindi fonts not supported on HTC p3452

8. BijoySinghal says:

@Pradeep – What is the version of Windows Mobile on it? If it is 6.0 – it should. Please send a mail to Eyron support on their website in that case. If it is 6.1 or above – you will need to check with Eyron for a version compatible to that.

9. GIRISH PANCHAL says:

HTC 3400i CAN NOT SUPPORTING HINDI FONT

HOW CAN POSSIBLE —–

I am from india.

10. Deepak says:

Thanks so much brother… HATS OFF TO THE CREATOR! I wanted this software since ages… I will help me like anything… thanks once again… and keep the good work going on…

all the best for your future developments

11. vijay kumar sahu says: