Windows Azure Storage 18.104.22.168
This client library optimizes Windows 8 working with the Windows Azure storage services.
This includes the blob service for storing binary and text data, the table service for storing structured non-relational data, and the queue service for storing messages that may be accessed by a client.
The library supports:
- Windows Azure Storage team’s blog
If you are a Visual Studio 2012 developer, you can get these libraries via NuGet.
To install Windows Azure Storage, run the following command in the Package Manager Console
- Create/Delete Tables
- Query/Create/Read/Update/Delete Entities
- Create/Read/Update/Delete BLOBs
- Create/Delete Queues
- Insert/Peek Queue Messages
- Advanced Queue Operations
- In Visual Studio 2012, select VIEW/OTHER WINDOWS/PACKAGE MANAGER CONSOLE and type:
- Install-Package WindowsAzure.Storage