Project and Project Server May 2016 Public Updates


I posted the release blog post yesterday for the May Public updates covering Project 2010, Project 2013 and Project 2013 as well as Project Server 2010, Project Server 2013 and Project Server 2016.  See Project Server 2010, 2013 and 2016 May 2016 PU Announcement for full details.  I updated the list of fixes show on that blog too (upper right on the home page) – and added the first PU for Project Server 2016 (there was actually a release in April – but nothing for Project – just SharePoint).

My pick of the fixes:

  • Project Server 2016 – we sorted out the ‘quota’ issue that could make your site go read-only.
  • Project Server 2013 – we fixed a timesheet OData problem where the wrong TASK_UID could be surfaced
  • Project 2016 – sorted out some task’s % Complete issues where they would get stuck at 99%
  • Project 2013 – improvement to task start dates when the first assignment is updated

Comments (0)

Skip to main content