The Microsoft Office Sustained Engineering Team announced availability of Service Pack 1 (SP1) for Microsoft Office 2010 family of products. SP1 contains all Cumulative Updates and Public Updates for 2010 that have already shipped. SP1 also contains new fixes for areas of each product. For those of you seeking a complete list of changes for each product contained in SP1, please visit this Excel Workbook – this is a very handy reference for those building test / evaluation plans for Office Client SP1. The workbook containing the changes for SharePoint Server 2010 is located under this link.
Specifically, these are the key areas of improvement in SP1 for Outlook 2010 SP1
- Outlook 2010 SP1 includes Office 365 support.
- Outlook 2010 SP1 can be set to always use the default sending account.
- Fixes an issue in which the snooze time does not between appointments.
We can refer to the KB Articles referenced below for the further details and download links:
- Description of Office 2010 SP1: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2460049
- Known issues when you install Office 2010 SP1 and SharePoint 2010 SP1: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2532126
- You can download (.xls) lists the issues that are fixed by this service pack.
- You can download the Microsoft Office 2010 SP1 (32-bit/64-bit) packages: Download the Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 1 64-bit package now. | Download the Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 1 32-bit package now