Want to learn more about Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 then Support WebCasts are way to go. Support Webcasts are a free Internet broadcast service that is provided by Microsoft. You can view webcasts on-demand, and you can also download them in Microsoft Windows Media format for offline viewing.
Here are few worthy of note webcasts which I found for the Exchange developers:
Join us for a look at the various underlying components of Exchange Server 2007 Client Access Services. We cover the enhanced calendar functionality, the new Unified Messaging and Exchange Server Web services, and programmatic access to messaging data. We conclude the session by examining Exchange Server ActiveSync improvements.
Learn about the Exchange 2007 implementation of the Autodiscover service. You can use this service to automatically configure Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 with connection settings so that it can easily connect to the Exchange 2007 server. The Support WebCast includes information about server and certificate configuration in various environments to achieve optimal functionality. Discover more yourself, and watch Support WebCast : Introduction to Autodiscover in Microsoft Exchange Server 2007.
If you want to explore more, and get you on your way quickly, here are some webcasts that you might be interested in:
- TechNet Webcast : Deploying and Migrating to Exchange Server 2007 (Level 200)
- TechNet Webcast : Technical Overview of Forefront Security for Exchange Server (Level 200)
- TechNet Webcast : Recipient Management, Policies, and Permissions in Exchange Server 2007 (Level 200)
- Support WebCast : Top Setup Issues for Exchange 2007.
- Support WebCast : Microsoft Exchange 2007 disaster recovery.