Event Handlers – Part 1: Everything you need to know about Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) Event Handlers.

This post is the first post of 3 posts.

Post 1: Everything you need to know about MOSS Event Handlers

Post 2: Developer Solution Starter Kit (Building and deploying event handlers to MOSS)

Post 3: Registering Event Handlers plus Site Settings – Manage Event Handlers

Overview

Today I want to talk in depth about a feature of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS) that shows you just how extensible the SharePoint 2007 platform is! That feature is the ability to add custom event handlers to sites, lists, items and content types in your portal.

What is a custom event handler? A custom event handler is a .Net assembly that contains the additional business logic you need to run when the event occurs in SharePoint.

Why did I pick this feature? Well, no portal or business application ever really lives in isolation to your other Line of Business (LOB) applications, and shouldn’t! Your portal solution needs to be dynamic, expect change and work seamlessly with the other systems in your environment. So, you may ask, what does this have to do with Event Handlers?

Well, event handlers allow you to add [SOMETHING] your business needs into the functionality of SharePoint. [SOMETHING] examples:

o    Retrieve information from a database such as filling in the remaining fields of a list based on a CustomerID (assuming you don’t have an enterprise license for BDC)

o    Call a web service

o    Start a workflow

o    Perform list data validation

o    Convert document to PDF and store in alternative list.

o    Access data in another list.

The possibilities around writing custom event handlers to perform an action based on an event in SharePoint 2007 are endless!

Event Types

Here is a list of events that you can hook into:

·         Microsoft.SharePoint.SPWebEventReceiver : “Site Level”

SiteDeleted

Occurs after a site collection has been deleted.

SiteDeleting

Occurs when a site collection is being deleted.

WebDeleted

Asynchronous Afterevent that occurs after an existing Web site is completely deleted.

WebDeleting

Synchronous before event that occurs before an existing Web site is completely deleted.

WebMoved

Asynchronous after event that occurs after an existing Web site has been moved.

WebMoving

Synchronous before event that occurs before an existing Web site has been renamed or moved to a different parent object.

·         Microsoft.SharePoint.SPListEventReceiver : “List Level”

FieldAdded

Occurs after a field link is added.

FieldAdding

Occurs when a field link is being added to a content type.

FieldDeleted

Occurs after a field has been removed from the list.

FieldDeleting

Occurs when a field is in the process of being removed from the list.

FieldUpdated

Occurs after a field link has been updated

FieldUpdating

Occurs when a field link is being updated

·         Microsoft.SharePoint.SPItemEventReceiver : “List Item Level”

ItemAdded

Asynchronous After event that occurs after a new item has been added to its containing object.

ItemAdding

Synchronous before event that occurs when a new item is added to its containing object.

ItemAttachmentAdded

Asynchronous after event that occurs after a user adds an attachment to an item.

ItemAttachmentAdding

Synchronous before event that occurs when a user adds an attachment to an item.

ItemAttachmentDeleted

Asynchronous after event that occurs when after a user removes an attachment from an item.

ItemAttachmentDeleting

Synchronous before event that occurs when a user removes an attachment from an item.

ItemCheckedIn

Asynchronous after event that occurs after an item is checked in.

ItemCheckedOut

Asynchronous after event that occurs after an item is checked out.

ItemCheckingIn

Synchronous before event that occurs as a file is being checked in.

ItemCheckingOut

Synchronous before event that occurs after an item is checked out.

ItemDeleted

Asynchronous after event that occurs after an existing item is completely deleted.

ItemDeleting

Synchronous before event that occurs before an existing item is completely deleted.

ItemFileConverted

ItemFileMoved

Occurs after a file is moved.

ItemFileMoving

Occurs when a file is being moved.

ItemUncheckedOut

Synchronous before event that occurs when an item is being unchecked out.

ItemUncheckingOut

Synchronous before event that occurs when an item is being unchecked out.

ItemUpdated

Asynchronous after event that occurs after an existing item is changed, for example, when the user changes data in one or more fields.

ItemUpdating

Synchronous before event that occurs when an existing item is changed, for example, when the user changes data in one or more fields.

Asynchronous vs Synchronous Events: The “ing” and the “ed”

As you may have noticed above, there are two events raised for each type of event. The “…ing” event occurs before the action starts and the “…ed” occurs after the actions ends. “…ing” events occur synchronously while the “…ed” events occur asynchronously. What does this mean?

Synchronous events:

·         Occur before the event.

·         Block the flow of code execution until your event handler completes.

·         Provide you with the ability to cancel the events resulting in no after event (“…ed”) being fired.

Asynchronous events:

·         Occur after the event.

·         Do not block the flow of code execution in SharePoint.

Combining Custom Event Handlers with Content Types = POWER!

Content Type is just what it sounds like: a metadata description of content that can include custom properties, a retention policy, and an associated set of workflows and business processes.

For example, a company may define a “Contract” Content Type that includes the required metadata to make it easy to find that contract later.

The “Contract” Content Type is now a metadata description definition that can be associated to lists such as Document Libraries in your SharePoint environment. Once added, you now have the ability to add and manage Contracts added to your portal.

This is where Event Handlers come in: You can attach custom event handlers to a Content Type! Once attached to the Content Type definition, it picks up the events wherever you use the content type. This is extremely powerful! Why? Well, you have the ability to target individual content types across the entire site collection. For example, wherever a “Contract” Content Type is used, you could store a link in another system for each Contract created in your system, no matter what document library the contract is stored in.

Best Practices

When building custom event handlers, keep the following points in mind:

1. Security:

The assembly you deploy to the Global Assembly Cache(GAC) is running with full trust. Watch out for the following:

·         Denial of Service attack: If a user uploads 10000 items to a list, what is the effect it will have to the systems your assembly uses.

·         SQL Injection attack: If a user attempts to insert SQL statements into a column of a list that your assembly uses to update a database, what mechanisms are you using to make sure the input is valid.

·         Cross Site scripting attack: What is the effect of adding script to a column that your assembly uses to update another area in SharePoint?

2. Performance:

Watch out for the following:

·         Load: What burden are you placing on your web front end servers to run the assembly each time an event occurs? Use performance counters to determine this.

·         Long Running Operations: Consider creating a custom SharePoint timer job. Kick off/ Schedule the Timer Job from the event rather than running all the logic inside the event. This will allow you to use the features of SharePoint to view whether the Timer Job ran successfully.

·         Sync vs Async Events: Synchronous events have to wait until your code completes before returning the page, whereas Asynchronous events show the page immediately.

3. Error Handling:

When using synchronous events and you decide to cancel an event, let the user know why the event was cancelled. For example, update a Task List with a message why it failed.

Log your errors so that you can determine what issue is occurring when your system is in production environment.

4. Connections: Cater for external systems being down when you are trying to connect to them. Don’t let your code / solution go belly up because you cannot connect to a database.

5. Bulk Operations:

The MSDN documentation mentions that event handlers will not fire when bulk operation is occurring. For example, when a new list is created, the FieldAdding event will not fire.

Limitations of Event Handler in SharePoint

Strangely there is no “SiteAdding”, “SiteAdded” event. However, if you really need this event you could create a “feature” to accomplish this. Features in SharePoint have a “FeatureActivated” event, where you could perform an action on creation of a site.

Summary

Custom Event handlers are a powerful tool in your arsenal as a SharePoint Architect/ Developer!

1. Brian Wilson has started a nice series on event handlers in SharePoint 2007, first episode: Everything

2. AndersR says:

Have you any experience with the ContextEvent? Its mentioned as an item level event in the SDK, but i can find zero documentation on it :-s

3. Can I suggest you change the name to

"Event Handlers – Part 1: Everything you need to know about Microsoft Office SharePoint Portal Server (MOSS) Event Handlers

to keep all three nicely lined up as Event Handler articles rather than as articles about Part1; Part 2 and Part3.

Mike Walsh

4. You’ve been kicked (a good thing) – Trackback from SharePointKicks.com

5. Entwicklung Create a link that opens in a new window in SharePoint 2007 Event Handler Part 1: Everything

6. Mark Bower says:

Come on Brian – time for part 2 by now – i know you don’t have much work to do.

7. This post is the second post of a 3 post series. Post 1: Everything you need to know about MOSS Event

8. This post is the third post of a 3 post series. Post 1: Everything you need to know about MOSS Event

9. Gary Homewood says:

This is a very useful article. What I’d really like, however, is an event handler at the web site level, so that I can do something whenever a Survey is added to the site. Is this possible?

10. (Si vous êtes novice sur les event handler, regarder à la fin du post ) En parcourant les forums SharePoint,

11. (Si vous êtes novice sur les event handler, regarder à la fin du post ) En parcourant les forums SharePoint,

12. Kurt Heyrman says:

I have been trying to use event handlers. I got simple examples working, but when I extend the code to call a service (WCF) or insert something in a database (ADO.NET) it seems as if my code isn’t even run anymore. Any ideas?

13. Leon Zandman says:

The hyperlink that should be pointing at part 2 of your series is pointing to part 1! Please fix it.

14. AnonyMoose says:

Hi,

This can’t be EVERYTHING we need to know about MOSS event handlers because I need to know what the ContextEvent is (as AndersR also asked). The ContextEvent doesn’t appear in your SPItemEventReciever lists, but this is event type definitely exists.

Have you got any info on this yet?

15. phani says:

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your article on Event Handlers. I have a typical requirement where i need to rename the file before it got uploaded to sharePoint. Ideally sharepoint does not allow files with illegal characters like # in SPS##faq.doc. I would like to remove those illegal characters so that sharepoint can accept this file as SPSfaq.doc.

I am unable to accomplish this functionality in the ItemAdding event.

I would like to hear your comments on this. If you have any better solution other event handlers like using javascript, that will also be helpful.

I appreciate if you can provide any code or reference.

phani.

16. In my previous post, I described the current state of event handlers in MOSS and WSS v3. Also, I listed

17. I have been asked a few times if it is possible to associate different Content Types with different folders

18. I have been asked a few times if it is possible to associate different Content Types with different folders

19. Chandler Chou says:

hi,

i wrote a event handler and put it into my MOSS 2007, after i run some unit test cases, i found some libraries and lists won’t fire event, following is the list of those lists:

• Translation Management Library
    • Data Connection Library

• Slide Library

• Report Library

• Project Tasks

• Languages and Translators

• KPI List

Is this a bug or not?

Does event receiver support all type of libraries and lists?

20. Anpassung How to create your own custom wiki site definition Create a KPI List in WSS 2.0/3.0 Customizing

21. Direkter Download: SPPD-075-2007-07-27 Diesmal nur mit kurzen Shownotes Buchtipps Microsoft Office SharePoint

22. Direkter Download: SPPD-075-2007-07-27 Diesmal nur mit kurzen Shownotes Buchtipps Microsoft Office SharePoint

23. Anpassung How to create your own custom wiki site definition Create a KPI List in WSS 2.0/3.0 Customizing

24. Joe Brown says:

The link to part 2 points to part one??????

25. Sagar says:

I am trying to get a dataset from OracleDatabase in ItemAdded event. While debugging the point of execution doesnot return back to code after the command dataadapter.fill(ds), straightway the sharepoint page comes up and there is no error or exception thrown. I am not sure abt the data whehter it is obtained in ds or not.please someone help me to solve this.

26. tintasbarnes says:

I think Brian you can continue with this: "how to create a counter wich counts how many times a document is opened in Sharepoint" 😀 … Actually this is my problem… so if somebody can help me with this …

plz

tintasbarnes@gmail.com

27. sagar says:

are there any events on user logged in or logged out from a SharePoint site?…i need them for showing Who’s Online webpart.

Any help.Thanks.

28. Liz says:

How can I overcome the limitations of Event Handler in SharePoint (WebAdding &WebAdded).The ActivateOnDefault attribute of the feature does not apply to site collection (Site) or Web site (Web) scoped Features.

29. In the event of an Event Handler , don’t try to do anything "fancy". Why? Because SharePoint doesn’t

30. Brian Wilson napisal celkom pekny 3 dielny serial. Post 1: Everything you need to know about…

31. dattard says:

Your part 2 link points to part 1.

32. alex# says:

Avec tout les posts sur codes-sources concernant le d�E9;ploiement sous SharePoint, je pense que

33. Direkter Download: SPPD-075-2007-07-27 Diesmal nur mit kurzen Shownotes Buchtipps Microsoft Office SharePoint

34. Marco Gonçalves says:

I’m using WSS 3.0 anda I need to fire the ItemAdded event in a forms library, but when I submit am infopath form to that library the event is not fired.

I also tried to make a test which consisted in disable the delete item in a library but the event ItemDeleting only works in document library, in forms library nothing works. Any idea?

35. Below is a list of events that you can hook into: · Microsoft.SharePoint.SPWebEventReceiver : "Site Level"

36. Arkady Fedorovtsjev says:

Is there a link to part 2 ?

Tnx in advance

37. Can you help me for the ContextEvent? As it is given in in SDK as an item level event but no description..

Thanks in Advance……

38. Raju says:

the events in the user control are not firing in MOSS please give me a solution.

39. DEV says:

Hi,

I have to write an EH to handle ItemAdding event on a FormLibrary.

A workflow is attached  to this From Library.

My problem is the EH is getting fired after the WF.

And I am getting null error when I try to access the filename in EH – ItemAdding .

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Dev

soumendra.dev@gmail.com

40. gowri sankar says:

hi,

while list loading i want to change certain fields text. for example changing the date format.

I would like to know is there any event like rowdatabound of asp.net gridview control.

any help is appreciated.

Regards,

Sankar.

gowrisankar.pokuri@gmail.com

41. Paul Noone says:

Hi Brian,

Great first post. Just a heads-up that the link to Post 2 currently points to this post.

Should be: http://blogs.msdn.com/brianwilson/archive/2007/03/18/event-handlers-part-2-building-and-deploying-event-handlers-including-event-handler-starter-solution-kit.aspx

42. Priyanka says:

Hi Brian,

Great post. I however, had a question, I have a dropdown on NewForm.aspx page of a list. I am customizing it. I wanted to place an event for SelectedIndexChanged for this drop down, and call another method to get some details and fill other boxes. How do I render event for this dropdown?

43. Skoro MOSS/WSS jest aplikację Web napisaną w .NET, można by przypuszczać iż wywołanie: HttpContext .Current.Session

44. Test… Test Kodu… oraz wklejenia z Office

45. 晃晃悠悠 says:

好久不見的SharePoint開發,又出現了,今天跟大家介紹一下如何註冊事件到SharePoint,

46. manjunathatv says:

I have to track the changes made on a word content(when its opened in ms-office), for that I need to handle shortterm checkin event. but ItemCheckedIn event is fired only when its checked out in Long term Checkout. any idea on this…

thanx.

47. Charan says:

A question on ‘Limitations of Event Handler in SharePoint’ which you have specified in this article.

Could you please elaborate more on how to use "FeatureActivated" method to capture an event when site is created?

Thanks,

Charan

48. Rakesh says:

I have requirement. When we manage permission of the list item it should fire the event so that I can put my custom code in that even. I donot find any event for Manage Permission. Please suggest.

49. Dharnendra says:

Hi,

I am using some unsigned Project DLL (like Common,etc..) inside my event receiver class library.

When i am trying to deploy my DLL, its also ask for the deployment of ‘Common’ project DLL at GAC but as the project is referring some unsigned DLL ,i can’ make that project to signed and so enable to put that it’s in GAC.

Can i get any workaround for the above situation?

Do it possible that i not require to deploy the DLL to GAC and can work with DLL by placing only it in ‘Application’s Bin’ folder.

Please provide me your help…its urgent

Thanks

50. Biju says:

Hi,

Am new to SharePoint, I have undergone the training on WSS and MOSS.

Can anyone please tell me how to Customize the exisitng Task List and Event Handler for Task Lists.

I want to update the tasklist based on the date and time of start and completion

51. Biju says:

Hi,

Am new to SharePoint, I have undergone the training on WSS and MOSS.

Biju

biju.hsn@gmail.com

52. This post is the first post of 3 posts. Post 1: Everything you need to know about MOSS Event Handlers

53. Gary Coggins says:

Your link above to part 2 still points to part 1

54. Presented at Philly.NET Code Camp 2009.1

55. MOSS and Windows SharePoint Services V3. In short; the DataSheet view is not content type aware. What

56. Direkter Download: SPPD-075-2007-07-27 Diesmal nur mit kurzen Shownotes Buchtipps Microsoft Office SharePoint

57. 出会い says:

ヒマだょ…誰かかまってぉ…会って遊んだりできる人募集!とりあえずメール下さい☆ uau-love@docomo.ne.jp

58. カワイイ子ほど家出してみたくなるようです。家出掲示板でそのような子と出会ってみませんか?彼女たちは夕食をおごってあげるだけでお礼にHなご奉仕をしてくれちゃったりします

59. 右脳左脳 says:

あなたは右脳派?もしくは左脳派?隠されたあなたの性格分析が3分で出来ちゃう診断サイトの決定版!合コンや話のネタにも使える右脳左脳チェッカーを試してみよう

60. 逆援助 says:

セレブ達は一般の人達とは接する機会もなく、その出会う唯一の場所が「逆援助倶楽部」です。 男性はお金、女性はSEXを要求する場合が多いようです。これは女性に圧倒的な財力があるから成り立つことの出来る関係ではないでしょうか?

61. 救援部 says:

貴方のオ○ニーライフのお手伝い、救援部でHな見せたがり女性からエロ写メ、ムービーをゲットしよう!近所の女の子なら実際に合ってHな事ができちゃうかも!?夏に向けて開放的になっている女の子と遊んじゃおう

62. 家出 says:

家出中でネットカフェやマンガ喫茶にいる女の子たちは、お金が無くなり家出掲示板で今晩泊めてくれる男性を探しています。ご飯を食べさせてあげたり泊めてあげることで彼女たちはHなお礼をしてくれる事が多いようです

63. 当サイトは、みんなの「勝ち組負け組度」をチェックする性格診断のサイトです。ホントのあなたをズバリ分析しちゃいます!勝ち組負け組度には、期待以上の意外な結果があるかもしれません

64. SImon H says:

Can someone explain more about how to get a feature to activate on site creation?  As was stated in the comments under ‘Limitations of Event Handler in SharePoint’.

Thank you.

/Simon

65. 素人 says:

男性が主役の素人ホストでは、男性のテクニック次第で女性会員様から高額な謝礼がもらえます。欲求不満な人妻や、男性と出会いが無い女性が当サイトで男性を求めていらっしゃいます。興味のある方はTOPページからどうぞ

66. エロ漫画 says:

エロ漫画やエロゲーなどでかわいい女の子が淫らな肉欲に溺れる様子をみて「こんなの現実にあるわけない」そう思った事ありませんか?それが当サイトでは現実に実現できるのです!羨ましさを憶えた2次元の中での出来事。あなたと同じように望む女の子が当サイトに集まっているのです

67. 高級チェリーの夏は童貞卒業の夏です。セレブ達も童貞を卒業させたくてウズウズしながら貴方との出会いを待っています。そんなセレブ達に童貞を捧げ、貴方もハッピーライフを送ってみませんか

68. 助けて〜! says:

何回かメールして会える人一緒に楽しいことしょ?お給料もらったばかりだからご飯くらいならごちそうしちゃうょ♪ cha-a@docomo.ne.jp とりあえずメールくださぃ★

69. セレブラブではココロとカラダに癒しを求めるセレブ達と会って頂ける男性を募集しています。セレブ女性が集まる当サイトではリッチな彼女たちからの謝礼を保証、安心して男性はお金、女性は体の欲求を満たしていただけます。無料登録は当サイトトップページからどうぞ

70. SOS少女 says:

家出中でお金が無く、ネットカフェを泊り歩いているSOS少女たちは、家出掲示板で泊めてくれたり遊んでくれる男性を探しています。泊めてあげたりすると彼女たちはHなお礼をしてくれるかもしれません。家出少女と遊びたい方は当サイトはどうぞ

71. 精神年齢 says:

あなたの精神年齢を占ってみよう!当サイトは、みんなの「精神年齢度」をチェックする性格診断のサイトです。精神年齢度には、期待以上の意外な結果があるかも??興味がある方はぜひどうぞ

72. マダムと甘い時間を過ごしてみませんか?性欲を持て余しているセレブたちは出張ホストサービスで男性を探し、セックスを求めているのです。ホスト希望の方なら容姿や年齢は一切不問!ご近所の女性を探して、多額の報酬をゲットしよう

73. 楽しく、気持ちよく絶頂を味わえることで若い女性から熟女の女性まで幅広い世代で爆発的な人気がある、スローセックス。当サイトはプレイに興味がある、あるいは試してみたいけれど相手がいない…といった方の支援サイトです。当サイトでSEXパートナーを探してみませんか

74. メル友募集 says:

恋することって怖くないですか?最近ちょっと臆病になってて…そういうの抜きでえっちなことしたくて… lovely-i0709@docomo.ne.jp優しい人がいたらメール待ってます☆

75. 逆円助 says:

さあ、今夏も新たな出会いを経験してみませんか?当サイトは円助交際の逆、つまり女性が男性を円助する『逆円助交際』を提供します。逆円交際を未経験の方でも気軽に遊べる大人のマッチングシステムです。年齢上限・容姿・経験一切問いません。男性の方は無料で登録して頂けます。貴方も新たな出会いを経験してみませんか

76. 精神年齢 says:

みんなの精神年齢を測定できる、メンタル年齢チェッカーで秘められた年齢がズバリわかっちゃう!かわいいあの子も実は精神年齢オバサンということも…合コンや話のネタに一度チャレンジしてみよう

77. 童貞卒業 says:

童貞卒業を考えているなら、迷わずココ!今まで童貞とヤッた事がない女性というのは意外と多いものです。そんな彼女たちは一度童貞とやってみたいと考えるのは自然な事と言えるでしょう。当サイトにはそんな好奇心旺盛な女性たちが登録されています

78. 素人 says:

素人ホストでは日頃のストレスを発散したい、もう一度恋がしたい、そういた女性が癒しを求めて登録されています。当サイトは癒やされたい女性・寂しい女性を癒やす男性が集うカップリングサイトです

79. 熟女 says:

熟女だって性欲がある、貴方がもし人妻とSEXしてお金を稼ぎたいのなら、一度人妻ワイフをご利用ください。当サイトには全国各地からお金持ちのセレブたちが集まっています。女性から男性への報酬は、 最低15万円からと決めております。興味のある方は一度当サイト案内をご覧ください

80. メル友募集 says:

恥ずかしいけどやらしいことしたくてしょうがありません…誰か一緒にしてくれませんか?とりあえず連絡待ってます☆ cute.y.0902@docomo.ne.jp

81. オナニー says:

女の子のオナニーを手伝って報酬をもらう仕事に興味はありませんか?新感覚SNSの当サイトで見るだけで3万円、お手伝いで5万円の高額アルバイトを始めてみたい方は当サイトへどうぞ。

82. SOS娘 says:

家出娘や一人で寂しい子が書き込むSOS娘BBSでは彼女たちと遊んであげたり泊めてあげれる、優しい人を募集しています。見返りにHをしてくれる子も多く、いろんな理由がある少女があなたの助けを待っています。

83. 話題の小向美奈子ストリップを盗撮!入念なボディチェックをすり抜けて超小型カメラで撮影した神動画がアップ中!期間限定配信の衝撃的映像を見逃すな

84. 高額報酬 says:

当サイトではリッチなセレブと割り切りでお付き合いしてくださる男性を募集しています。女性の性欲を満たし、高額報酬をもらって楽しく暮らしてみませんか?興味がある方はバイト感覚での1日登録もできる、安心の無料入会を今すぐどうぞ。

85. mixi says:

mixiで禁止された「出会い」コミュニティーが復活しているのをご存じですか?当サイトでは規制前の楽しかった頃のミクシーを再現しているという好評を頂いております。会員数も右肩上がりに増えていますので、興味のある方はぜひご覧ください

86. 素人 says:

癒されたい女性や、寂しい素人女性を心も体も癒してあげるお仕事をご存じですか?女性宅やホテルに行って依頼主の女性とHしてあげるだけで高額の謝礼を手に入れる事が出来るのです。興味のある方は当サイトTOPページをご覧ください

87. メル友募集 says:

最近してないし欲求不満です。一緒にいやらしいことしませんか?エッチには自信あるよ(笑) nyaon.chuki@docomo.ne.jp メール待ってるよ☆

88. ホスト says:

女性向け風俗サイトで出張デリバリーホストをしてみませんか?時給2万円以上の超高額アルバイトです。無料登録をしてあとは女性からの呼び出しを待つだけなので、お試し登録も歓迎です。興味をもたれた方は今すぐどうぞ。

89. 家出 says:

最近TVや雑誌で紹介されている家出掲示板では、全国各地のネットカフェ等を泊り歩いている家出娘のメッセージが多数書き込みされています。彼女たちはお金がないので掲示板で知り合った男性の家にでもすぐに泊まりに行くようです。あなたも書き込みに返事を返してみませんか

90. 動物占い says:

あなたの性格を、動物に例えて占っちゃいます。もしかしたらこんな動物かも!?動物占いをうまく使って、楽しい人間関係を築いてください

91. 救援部 says:

当サイト、救援部では無料でオ○ニー動画を見ることができます。ご近所検索機能でリアルタイムオ○ニーを見るチャンスも高く、興奮間違いなしです。また、一人Hのお手伝いを希望されるセレブ女性もあり、お手伝いいただけた方には高額謝礼をお支払いしております。

92. 家出 says:

家出中の女性や泊まる所が無い女性達がネットカフェなどで、飲み放題のドリンクで空腹を満たす生活を送っています。当サイトはそんな女性達をサポートしたいという人たちと困っている女性たちの為のサイトです

93. セレブ女性との割り切りお付き合いで大金を稼いでみませんか?女性に癒しと快楽、男性に謝礼とお互い満たしあえる当サイト、セレブラブはあなたの登録をお待ちしております。

94. 夏フェス!! says:

誰か満足させてくれる人いませんか?めんどくさいこと抜きでしよっ♪ gu-gu-m@docomo.ne.jp とりあえずメールして☆

95. 逆円 says:

全国各地の女性会員様の性欲を満たし、割り切ったアルバイト感覚で稼げる逆円バイト。報酬は平均で1回5〜10万円となっております。興味のある方は当サイト新規無料エントリーからお早めにどうぞ

96. 家出 says:

家出をして不安な少女の書込みが当、家出掲示板では増えています。泊まらせてあげたり、一日遊んであげるだけで彼女たちはあなたを神と呼び、精一杯のお礼をしてくれるはずです

97. あなたのゲーマー度を無料ゲーム感覚で測定します。15個の質問に答えるだけの簡単測定で一度遊んでみませんか?ゲームが得意な人もそうでない人もぜひどうぞ。

98. 素人 says:

Hな女性たちは素人ホストを自宅やホテルに呼び、ひとときの癒しを求めていらっしゃいます。当サイトでは男性ホスト様の人員が不足しており、一日3〜4人の女性の相手をするホストもおられます。興味を持たれた方は当サイトにぜひお越しください

99. 出会い系 says:

実は出会い系には…関係者用入り口があるのを知っていますか?広告主やスポンサー用に用意されたIDではサクラや業者が立ち入ることが出来ないようになっているのです。当サイトでは極秘に入手した関係者用URLが公開されています

100. 逆援助 says:

男性はお金、女性は快楽を得る逆援助に興味はありませんか?お金を払っても性的欲求を満たしたいセレブ達との割り切り1日のお付き合いで当サイトでは大金を得ることができます。無料登録なのでアルバイト感覚でOK、詳しくはTOPページでどうぞ。

101. 友達募集 says:

自分のほむぺ初公開でぇす。やっと完成したのでみんなに見てもらいたくて★カキコしました。意見ある方めぇるまってまぁす。 ggg.nj@docomo.ne.jp

102. 出会い says:

セクース好きな女性が集まる★男性との性なる夜を求めた女性達が多数登録しております!セフレ出会いサイト☆セクフレ☆で夏休み中でヒマを持て余している女子○生から、刺激を求めるOLまでみんなまとめてオイシイ関係になっちゃおう

103. あなたの真のH度を診断できるHチェッカー!コンパや飲み会で盛り上がること間違いなしのおもしろツールでみんなと盛り上がろう

104. 逆円 says:

今夏も新たな出会いを経験してみませんか?当サイトは円交の逆、つまり女性が男性を円助する『逆円交際』を提供します。未経験の方でも気軽に遊べる大人のマッチングシステムです。年齢上限・容姿・経験一切問いません。男性の方は無料で登録して頂けます。貴方も新たな出会いを経験してみませんか

105. 人妻 says:

今最もアツイバイトは人妻とのセフレ契約です。当サイトではお金を払ってでもセフレがほしい人妻が集まり、男性会員様との逆援生活を待っています。当サイトで欲求不満の女性との出会いをしてみませんか

106. 素人 says:

素人ホストでは、男性のテクニック次第で女性会員様から高額な謝礼がもらえます。欲求不満な人妻や、男性と出会いが無い女性達が当サイトで男性を求めていらっしゃいます。興味のある方はTOPページからどうぞ

107. 熟女 says:

当サイトではセレブ熟女の性欲を満たしてくれる男性に高額謝礼をお支払いし、デートや一晩のSEX、月契約など選べる逆援出会いの場を作っております。アルバイト感覚でもお待ちしておりますので当サイトで無料登録をどうぞ

108. 家出 says:

カワイイ子ほど家出してあそんでみたくなるようです。家出掲示板でそのような子と出会ってみませんか?彼女たちは夕食をおごってあげるだけでお礼にHなご奉仕をしてくれちゃったりします

109. 逆援助 says:

出会ぃも今は逆援助!オンナがオトコを買う時代になりました。当サイトでは逆援希望のセレブ女性が男性を自由に選べるシステムを採用しています。経済的に成功を収めた女性ほど金銭面は豊かですが愛に飢えているのです。興味のある方はどうぞ

110. 出会い says:

即ハメセレブは完全無料でご利用できる出会いコミュニティです。今までにない実績で、あなたの希望に合った人をお探しします。毎月考えられない豪華なイベントを開催しているので出会いを保障します

111. 救援部 says:

夏真っ盛り!女の子は開放的な気分で一人Hしたくてウズウズしてるっ!貴方は女の子のオ○ニーを見て気分を高めてあげてネ!もちろん、お手伝いしてもオッケーだよ!さぁ、今すぐ救援部にアクセスしよっ

112. メル友 says:

プロフ見て興味ある方は連絡ください。基本的には携帯依存症なぐらい携帯いじるのとかメールするの好きなのでまずはメアドから交換しましょう。仲良くなったら電話もおっけーなんでよろしくo.natyu.natyu.o@docomo.ne.jp

113. 出会い says:

大好評の逆ナンイベントが毎週開催決定!素敵な出会いのきっかけ探し・アイナビにきませんか?積極的な出会いを求める人達なら無料参加OK!あなたもほんの少しの勇気で素敵な彼氏・彼女をGETしちゃおう!

114. 家出 says:

夏休みで家出する女の子が急増しています。最初はマンガ喫茶やネットカフェで過ごすことが多いようですが、すぐにお小遣いが無くなり家出掲示板で泊めてくれたり遊んでくれる男性を探す子が多いようです。当サイトはそんな女の子達をサポートしたいという人たちと困っている女性たちの為のサイトです

115. 当サイトは、みんなの「玉の輿度」をチェックする性格診断のサイトです。ホントのあなたをズバリ分析しちゃいます!玉の輿度チェッカーの診断結果には、期待以上の意外な結果があるかも

116. 毎月10万円を最低ラインとする謝礼を得て、セレブ女性に癒しを与える仕事があります。無料登録した後はメールアプローチを待つだけでもOK、あなたもセレブラブで欲求を満たしあう関係を作ってみませんか

117. よーやくプロフ持ちになれました。私の事気になった方がいましたら気軽にメールください。恋バナとか好きなんでよろしくでぇす。zuttozuttoissyodayo@docomo.ne.jp

118. 女性会員様増加につき、当サイトの出張ホストが不足中です。女性の自宅やホテルに出向き、欲望を満たすお手伝いをしてくれる男性アルバイトをただいま募集していますので、興味のある方はTOPページから無料登録をお願いいたします

119. 家出 says:

最近様々なメディアで紹介されている家出掲示板では、全国各地のネットカフェ等を泊り歩いている家出少女のメッセージが多数書き込みされています。彼女たちはお金がないので掲示板で知り合った男性とすぐに遊びに行くようです。あなたも書き込みに返事を返してみませんか

120. あなたのモテ度数を診断できる、モテる度チェッカー!日頃モテモテでリア充のあなたもそうでないヒキニートの貴方も隠されたモテスキルを測定して今以上にモッテモテになること間違いなし

121. 逆援助 says:

メル友募集のあそび場「ラブフリー」はみんなの出逢いを応援する全国版の逆援助コミュニティーです!女の子と真剣にお付き合いしたい方も、複数の女性と戯れたい方も今すぐ無料登録からどうぞ

122. 倶楽部 says:

簡単にお小遣い稼ぎをしたい方必見、当サイト逆¥倶楽部では無料登録して女性の性の欲求に応えるだけのアルバイトです。初心者でもすぐに高収入の逆¥交際に興味をもたれた方はTOPページまでどうぞ。

123. プロフ作りました。興味ある方連絡まってま〜す。メアドを乗せておくので連絡ください。色んな人の色んな話聞きたい感じですのでヨロシクhappy-my-life-.-@docomo.ne.jp

124. Artur says:

You may also try Malcan Workflow for Sharepoint http://malcan.com/EN/Wiki%20Pages/Workflow%20for%20SharePoint.aspx if you want a browser only method to do any kind of events. You can quickly build complex application.

125. Nitin Gupta says:

SharePoint Event Handlers Manager allows administrators to browse, add, edit and remove SharePoint event handlers from any list or web. This SharePoint solution provides two features that enables administrators to play with event handlers from within SharePoint interface.

It is very simple to use and doesn't require any configuration to start. Just download and install, and you are all set.

code.google.com/…/sharepoint-eventhandlers-manager