Wow - looks like Microsoft
Research has released
a set of Data Visualization Components (scroll down to 'Data Visualization
Components') for .NET that includes:
- Bubble Chart Generator / Control: a set of points displayed as bubbles
in an x-y coordinate system.
- Piano Roll Control: a spreadsheet-like display of numerical data.
- Spire Chart Generator / Control: a collection of bubbles. Each bubble
has a start date and an upper/lower flag that determine where the bubble is drawn,
and a size metric that determines the size of the bubble.
- Thread Tree Generator / Control: a hierarchy of nodes with the following
characteristics: The tree has one root node, Every node except the root node has a
parent node, Every node has zero or more child nodes, Every node except the root node
has a metric value that determines its sort order.
- Time Series Chart Generator / Control: a time series chart that can
display multiple time series, each with its own color and glyph style.
- Treemap Generator / Control: a rendering of hierarchical data as
a set of nested boxes.