MSN Explorer 9

I’ve been using the new MSN Explorer 9 browser as part of my MSN Premium membership for a few weeks ago and it’s pretty impressive. There’s a popup blocker and the dashboard feature is really good for quick info. Most impressive to me is how much better MSN Search is. I’m actually finding good stuff on the first try. 🙂

One thing to note is that it’s somewhat difficult to use this as my main browser on my work machines. I’ve got it installed, but I find that it gets in the way of some of our internal applications.

The thing that really makes this software for me is the persistent Favorites across multiple machines. Very slick. I told my mom about it and she subscribed as an upgrade to her Hotmail extra storage. She hasn’t had time to install the new software yet. I’ll be interested to hear what she has to say about it.

1. adam says:

were can i get msn 9 with our the primuim registarion

2. Brian says:

Try http://join.msn.com. That should let you sign up and try out the new software.

HTH,

Brian

3. philip rawlins (pbrawl@msn.com) says:

Sir/Madam,

I have been using MSN Explorer 9 Browser which I downloaded from the free disc that I received from Microsoftfor a few weeks now. But on surfing the net I am at times unable to read some of the information from websites. I thought it may have been a problem with my computer but it is not. The writings I am unable to read using MSN Explorer 9 I am able to see and read using the Netscape Browser. This is distressing to me since I want Explorer to be my default browser. Note, I did not have this problem before. It only started now I am using Explorer Browser 9. Please advice me. My E-mail address is pbrawl@msn.com

4. philip rawlins (pbrawl@msn.com) says:

Sir/Madam,

5. paul malaga says:

quiero ver como funciona el msn

6. Brian says:

Well, using this browser internally doesn’t seem to work well, so I use the regular IE for work and I use the MSN Explorer for Web surfing and reading.

Cheers,

Brian

7. stefonsaved_1999@yahoo.com says:

i just downloaded msn 9 last night and so far, i like it. would like to get an idea of the ciper strenght on it though, so i know that i’m secure when online.

later!

8. Bashir Ahmed says:

I lke to enjoy mSN Explorer 9.

9. scott nixon says:

i love you

10. saeedazmat says:

i have downloaded msn explorer 9 but it is not working after installation wizard , i have tried several times but it dosent work.

please help me .