Here’s the links that I found especially interesting this week…lot’s of news around Microsoft and open source projects.
1. Interesting news from the Open Source Business Conference (OSBC): “82% about 350,000 projects are Windows compatible” - http://blogs.msdn.com/interoperability/archive/2010/03/19/microsoft-on-open-source-odata-the-web-and-the-cloud-at-osbc.aspx
2. An interview with Brian Goldfarb, the Director of Product Management for Developer Platforms at Microsoft (this is a follow up to the link above) - http://port25.technet.com/archive/2010/03/26/a-conversation-with-brian-goldfarb.aspx?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Port25+%28Port+25%3A+Open+Source+Community+at+Microsoft%29
3. More from the Iterop labs at Microsoft: Eclipse shines on Windows 7 - http://blogs.msdn.com/interoperability/archive/2010/03/22/eclipse-shines-on-windows-7-microsoft-and-tasktop-partnering-to-contribute-code-enhancement-to-eclipse.aspx
4. List of essential PHP quick references and cheat sheets - http://www.cssreflex.com/2010/03/essential-php-cheatsheets.html
5. Useful PHP tutorials and development techniques - http://www.smashingbuzz.com/2010/03/35-really-useful-php-tutorials-and-development-techniques/
6. Microsoft contributes to jQuery project - http://stephenwalther.com/blog/archive/2010/03/16/microsoft-jquery-and-templating.aspx
That’s it for this week.