I had a great time at the LinkedIn Users’ Group meeting… the only down side is that I missed the really bad pizza’s that most User’s Groups offer ;-)
Here is the demo (and demo steps) I did… Download.
I’ll post the recording when it gets uploaded as well.
A couple of follow-ups:
- There was a question about creating your own DomainService for a custom DAL… I’d recommend checking out my DataSet and WCF examples as well as the full source code for the LinqToSqlDomainService.
- Someone asked about offline: Check out Nikhil’s Mix talk.. he covers offline there and printing! I think he will be updating those demos to current bits next week.
- For the question about custom auth support… check out my recent blog post on how I create a simple custom auth provider.
- Someone asked about navigation to dynamically loaded pages.. check out David Poll’s blog
- Someone asked about doing the Data validation without RIA Services on the server… check out my post
- There was a question about data validation without using the validation custom attributes. We have great example of that with the Xml Provider
What questions did a miss??