Silverlight 3 and .NET RIA Services Keynote at VSLive!

I just finished up the keynote at VSLive in Vegas.     I did an update of my Building Amazing Business Applications with Silverlight 3 talk from Mix09.  I updated to the latest internal builds of Silverlight 3 and .NET RIA Services late last week for this demo.  It was very fun to see stuff come together an improve.  There are some great updates to the Navigation Application template, navigation in general, authentication, master-details databinding, dataform and much more that makes this demo even more smooth.

I will do a blog post with all the code as soon as Silverlight 3 RTMs.

image

1. jackbond says:

Any hints on the RTM? Tim Heuer mentioned that the July 10 ‘launch" != ‘release’ and Scott Guthrie has been particularily silent on the matter.

2. BradA says:

Yea — sorry, I can’t share more on the SL3 date..

3. What's New says:

4. eDGARDO PANCHANA says:

hi my name is edgardo panchana and i’m from Manta Ecuador, a time ago i saw something about silverlight for mobile devices, but now i don’t find anything about this. can anybody help me and tell me what happend with this?

5. Tom says:

6. Jack says:

I’ll learn silverlight when silverlight 5 is coming, LOL

to be honest, the version come out too quick!

7. BradA says:

>> Will Silverlight 3 be supported windows mobile devices and Win 7 mobile? What about iPhone?

@Tom — we are actively working on the devices story, expect to hear more on that soon…

8. Eoin says:

Any chance those videos will be available online to view ??

9. BradA says:

>> Any chance those videos will be available online to view ??

Eoin — no i am sorry, I don’t beleive it was recorded.

10. 陈晓辉 says:

你好,很高兴认识你!我叫陈晓辉,我来自中国,我最近在做Silverlight3的后台数据,我对于SL3的后台并不是多么懂,在MIX09看到你的视频,我才发现,做SL3后面的数据并不是困难的事情,所以想跟你学习一下后台的代码程序!谢谢,祝你工作顺利!

Hello, I am glad to know you! My name is Xiao-Hui Chen, I come from China, I have recently done Silverlight3 in the background data, background SL3 I do not understand how, in the MIX09 video to see you, I only found the back of the data do not SL3 difficult So you want to learn about the background of the code process! Thank you, I wish you well in your endeavors!

11. 救援部 says:

オ○ニーライフのお手伝い、救援部でHな見せたがり女性からエロ写メ、ムービーをゲットしよう!近所の女の子なら実際に合ってHな事ができちゃうかも!?夏で開放的になっている女の子と遊んじゃおう

12. 逆援助 says:

メル友募集のあそび場「ラブフリー」はみんなの出逢いを応援する全国版の逆援助コミュニティーです!女の子と真剣にお付き合いしたい方も、複数の女性と戯れたい方も今すぐ無料登録からどうぞ

13. 倶楽部 says:

簡単にお小遣い稼ぎをしたい方必見、当サイト逆¥倶楽部では無料登録して女性の性の欲求に応えるだけのアルバイトです。初心者でもすぐに高収入の逆¥交際に興味をもたれた方はTOPページまでどうぞ。

14. プロフ作りました。興味ある方連絡まってま〜す。メアドを乗せておくので連絡ください。色んな人の色んな話聞きたい感じですのでヨロシクhappy-my-life-.-@docomo.ne.jp