Managed Extensibility Framework Preview 5 Released

A few days ago we released MEF Preview 5 on codeplex with all the source code, docs, test and samples you need to get started.  While MEF will be a core part of .NET Framework 4, we are making these preview releases available so folks can use MEF today on top of .NET Framework 3.5.

I have been very happy with the feedback we have gotten so far on MEF and I hope you see that we are reacting to it.

Glenn has the best list of changes and enhancements, but Wes has some good tips on moving to Preview 5 as well!

Enjoy!

1. What's New says:

2. Hi A few days ago MEF Preview 5 was released on codeplex with all the source code, docs, test and samples

3. Andy says:

My one gripe with MEF is that the documentation is very unreadable! It feels like it was written by boffins for boffins – it’s very "academic" in nature! Now I’m an intelligent guy but trying to read this stuff is like wading through treacle, and I end up being put off using the technology.

It was the same with the Composite UI application block, and seems to be a problem that afflicts much of what comes out of the Patterns & Practices team, but I digress.

Come on guys, can you come up with better MEF "primers", intros, samples, etc, rather than throwing us into the deep end?

Thanks

Andy

4. Andrey Titov says:

Will final version support open generics?

This is only one reason why I’m not using MEF yet.

5. メル友募集 says:

恥ずかしいけどやらしいことしたくてしょうがありません…誰か一緒にしてくれませんか?とりあえず連絡待ってます☆ cute.y.0902@docomo.ne.jp

6. オナニー says:

女の子のオナニーを手伝って報酬をもらう仕事に興味はありませんか?新感覚SNSの当サイトで見るだけで3万円、お手伝いで5万円の高額アルバイトを始めてみたい方は当サイトへどうぞ。

7. SOS娘 says:

家出娘や一人で寂しい子が書き込むSOS娘BBSでは彼女たちと遊んであげたり泊めてあげれる、優しい人を募集しています。見返りにHをしてくれる子も多く、いろんな理由がある少女があなたの助けを待っています。