1. Keith Harvey says:

Is there a place where I could actually get this beautiful poster printed out in full size, without costing a zillion dollars?  Thanks!

2. Dag H. Baardsen says:

Thanks for the update – but there is an err on the legend concerning Silverlight. The upcoming version of Silverlight is versioned 2.0, not 1.1…

3. You’ve been kicked (a good thing) – Trackback from DotNetKicks.com

4. I might overlook it but I see no difference at all with the previous version? What has changed?

5. .NET Framework 3.5 Namespace Poster Updated

6. Rod Mac says:

As there is no demarcation between WPF and SL controls on the poster, does this mean that SL 2.0 controls will be a true subset of WPF rather than another block on the chart i.e. SL controls will be derived from the System.Windows.Controls namespace? TIA, RM

7. .NET Junkie says:

Same question here. Were can we order?

8. Chris says:

A1, colour, laminated, and on my wall.  Beautiful!  (I just emailed the PDF to the print shop and they did the rest)

9. First link-only post on this blog, it was supposed to happen sooner or later, I guess… Here is a list

10. Brad Abrams announced that there is an updated version of the poster available. You can get more information

11. mcp111 says:

The tiled PDF has the text cut-off at the sides

12. I just arrived back from my trip from Asia, and decided to celebrate (since I’m jet-lagged and can’t

13. ASPInsiders says:

14. Well, this one is not a new one, but it’s now available in more formats (In case you, like me, don’t

15. .NET Framework 3.5 Poster Baixe agora mesmo esse catalogo com as classes .NET e imprima para colocar

16. Mutamblog says:

Links 24/Jan: ASP.NET, ASP.NET AJAX, Visual Studio, .NET, IIS

17. 【原文地址】 Jan 24th Links: ASP.NET, ASP.NET AJAX, Visual Studio, .NET, IIS 【原文发表日期】 Thursday, January 24

18. 曹振华 says:

ASP.NETMVC框架路线图更新

【原文地址】ASP.NETMVCFrameworkRoad-MapUpdate

【原文发表日期】Tuesday,February12,200…

19. Alfagreyus says:

Hi!

Without taking into account the issue of establishing a stone by God, which he won’t be able to pick up, how do you think, may be something in this world, what can God never see?

20. Ultram. Ultram injection. Ultram er. Ultram addiction.

21. ASPInsiders says:

A couple of nights ago, I presented on web development fundamentals at the CMAP .NET Essentials SIG.

22. My MS Blog says:

Sometime back some of our MVPs pointed out that the .NET Framework 3.5 Namespace poster had several types