.NET Framework 3.5 Namespace poster

Many of you have asked for an update to the .NET Framework namespace poster for 3.5… Thanks to Paul Andrew, Kit George and many others, we now have it! See Paul’s blog for more details…

Download the full PDF to a color printer near you 😉

1. Many thanks to Paul Andrew , Kit George and Brad Abrams for creation of this useful wall poster for your

2. .NET Framework 3.5 Namespace ぽすたぁ♪

3. Very nice! Now if I can just get a lambda expression tutorial that doesn’t include LINQ, I’d be set!

4. Direttamente dai blog MSDN una bella immagine per rendere l'idea della grandezza del nuovo framework

5. Sam Gentile says:

Finally! Its taken me like 5 years to get to 200. I sometimes I wish I was prolific like Mike Gunderloy

6. Simon says:

Good to see MS is promoting its new document format (XPS) by releasing documents in pdf.

7. Jeff says:

Now if I could just find a printer large enough to print it…

8. Time for another weekly round-up of developer news that focuses on .NET, agile and general development

9. LA.NET [EN] says:

Brad Abrams has posted a link to a nice looking .NET 3.5 namespace poster .

10. Saludos PTY developers: Para todos los interesados, el poster con los namescapes del framework 3.5 está

11. netUFO says:

12. netUFO says:

13. where are the older posters located at brad?

14. A while back I blogged about the .NET Framework 3.5 Namespace poster… We made a few tweaks and updated

15. Programming says:

16. .NET Framework 3.5 Namespace poster …

17. ccatto says:

Hey Now Brad,

I like the post & I downloaded it. What I was wondering is in the bottom right there is the circle with all the frameworks. It stats that Cardspace is in the Framework 2.0 where to my understanding Cardspace is in the framework 3.0. All in all I like the poster.

18. .NET Framework 3.5 Namespace posterが更新されているようです。

19. Well, this one is not a new one, but it’s now available in more formats: .NET Framework 3.5 Namespace

20. [This blog was migrated. You will not be able to comment here. The new URL of this post is http://khason

21. ASPInsiders says:

A couple of nights ago, I presented on web development fundamentals at the CMAP .NET Essentials SIG.