Who is using ASP.NET AJAX?

We have not even released yet and we already have a very impressive show case of web applications and web site using ASP.NET AJAX… I am impressed with the creativity these folks have been able to use.

See the full list and read the case studies at the ASP.NET AJAX Showcase

ASPAjaxShowcase1.8.07.JPG

1. Brad Abrams からです。 Who is using ASP.NET AJAX? ASP.NET AJAX はまだ RC の段階で、正式な V1.0 リリース待ちが続いています。日本では比較的

2. Is it safe to go back in the water yet? – are we at a point where we can pick this up and run with it without having to change a good chucnk of our code if we wanted t use it in production? Whats the state of AJAX as I have left it alone for a while now until it settles down?

3. BradA says:

Yes! I am glad to see you picked up on the hidden meaning of my post…. Indeed, we are ready for production use… We are already at RC (Release Candidate) and we are very busy fixing the last few bugs customers have reported on that RC… I expect an RTM within the next few weeks and it will be very, very, very much like the RC already out there…

So go ahead, start coding!

4. Martin Cook says:

Hi Brad,

Has there been a resolution to the SetFocus issue yet?  I’ve scoured the web for a solution to this but have had no luck so far.

Problem: [ScriptManager.SetFocus(control)  does not work on a textbox within a div/table]..

Thanks,

Martin

PS Keep up the good work!

5. Philip the Duck says:

Great work, Brad. So, does this mean the almost useless "static Page Method" isn’t going to be reverted to the beta’s very useful "instance Page Method"? 🙁

6. I’m using it and it has helped me to eliminate spam in ASP.NET Contact forms 0n-line, awesome!

7. Philip the Duck says:

To clarify – static Page Method is certainly useful, but no more useful than calling a web service or handler. The beta’s instance Page Method was *much more* useful since you had access to the page’s controls collection and instance variables/properties.

8. Martin Cook says:

Have you guys not had problems with setting focus?

M

9. Ray Linder says:

You forgot one: http://models.glacsy.com. It’s using the ASP.NET AJAX RC release…

10. foobar says:

Martin,

that issue was fixed in RC1.  At least it works for me now 🙂

11. Scottt40 says:

I have been waiting for the RTM so that I do not have to recode over 100 pages I had written in Beta2.  I is going to take me a week or so just to redo what I have already done and gotten to work.  What a pain.  I think I will wait another 2 weeks for the RTM.

12. Jun says:

I can’t disclose anything, but one of the world’s largest eCommerce site is going to be on Atlas very soon… Stay tuned

13. I havent use AJAX yet since it is still beta and I do not want the same surprises like the ASP.NET 2 BETA version and it final release. Had to recode plenty of my BETA code!

Skip to main content