You gotta love SeeWindowsVista

Have you checked out

It is a very cool way to see some amazing things that developers are doing with Vista and .NET Framework 3.0.   The site is clearly focused at end-users, but as a developer you might want to know what technology bets it took to make those apps.. I did a little poking around and here is what I was able to find out….   If there is some specific showcase you’d like to find more about please let me know.

Accruent: WPF

Allscripts Healthcare: WPF

AMG-Mercedes: WPF

British Library: WPF

North Face: WPF

Otto Group: WPF, WCF, InfoCard, ClickOnce

Scripps: WPF

90 Degree Software: WPF and WCF

Areva: WPF

iBloks: WPF

Sourcecode (K2.NET): WF, WCF, WPF

Mike talks a bit more about these as well

1. Steve says:

Looks like a fantastic demo of what you can do with Flash….   🙂

2. Jeff Key says:

What about this demo is Vista-specific? I checked it out last week, and as far as I could tell there was nothing you couldn’t do on XP with ".NET 3.0".

3. Hey Brad,

Just a minor note:  90 Degree Software is not only heavily using WPF, we’re just as deep inside WCF with our product.

4. BradA says:

Jeff — lots of these apps work well on XP with .NET Framework 3.0, but the best possible experince will be on Vista.  I think this is the best thing all around…

Jeremy – thanks, I will update… good to hear.

5. keeron says:

What about Heuristix Labs (the math applicaton demo)? that look really cool. I hope these guys release a demo version of their tools (showcased here), I’d love that math demo to be part of the Tablet PC edition 🙂

6. Jonathan Kaufman says:

Demos like these make me happy. Feel inspired. Ever know what happened ot thos old .NET videos. The ones where the family goes ot the zoo?

7. Phil Wheat says:

I still have those videos – someone needs to update them to put real products in place to show how far we’ve come (and how accurate they were.)

8. Sam Gentile says:

On May 19, 2003, I said "I have always admired Mike’s ability to look at the world out there and put…

9. rape movies says:

Asaspal. Memrano tu es besta. Amigo.

10. David Jones says:

I like it very much…However my Brother in Law is a doctor of Computer Sceince and he told me that Vista easy get bugs in it…& Infected…I would success to use SP2 on Vista.

11. On May 19, 2003 , I said " I have always admired Mike’s ability to look at the world out there and put it all into one great post, The Daily Grind . While I can’t pretend to have Mike’s writing ability, I would like to start moving to something similar