I just love it when things come together.. I have been completely slammed out the last couple of months mostly on two things: (1) PDC planning and (2) V.Next planning. And now those two things are coming together!
At PDC 2005 we’re planning to conduct a series of focus groups to consider ideas for our product roadmap for
Right now our team is working on building a series of end-to-end scenarios that cover key product usage areas from a customer perspective. What this process allows us to do is to have a customer focused document that defines the areas of innovation in
This is where you come in. We’re looking for people who would be able to attend a single 3-hour focus group located at the PDC in LA this year. If you are attending the PDC and would like to volunteer then please contact
1. Will you be attending the PDC?
2. Do you currently have an NDA with Microsoft?
a. If not, would you be able to sign one to cover this specific event?
3. Do you actively develop using the following technologies:
a. Server-side or connected applications, databases or services
b. Web applications
c. Windows Forms
f. Rich media
4. Please indicate what parts of the software development lifecycle you participate in:
5. What industry is your company in?
6. In terms of PC & Employees, how big is your company?