Love to code? Love to take on big projects? this is the job for you!

I am looking for a technical Program Manager to own some core parts of the platform including Reflection, Reflection.Emit, Delegates, etc.  If you love to code, love working with developers, know how to really ship software you will love this job!

Drop me a line if you are interested or might know of someone who is.

1. jgeurts says:

Just out of curiosity, is reflection going the way of remoting? Is it being (or will it be) depreciated to introspection?

2. BradA says:

Nope – in fact reflection is going to only get more important as we develop an even better dynamic languages story on the CLR…

3. G. Diggity Style says:

Can I do it from the East Coast?

4. BradA says:

That is a very hard thing to do… but Seattle is a great place… honest it doesn’t rain that much..

5. Daniel says:

Hi,

sound’s interessting and fun. Unfortunately I live in Germany but am willing to move to the US. Do you have any information if the job offer is available for non US citizens?

Regards,

Daniel

6. Totally unrelated to your post, but everyone’s saying VS 2005 beta 2 was released today or last night. I can’t find anything official though, nor as a non-MSDN subscriber can I find anything. Is this true Brad, Whidbey beta 2 is available? If so, how can non-subscribers get their hands on it?

7. BradA says:

Sorry — but I have no comment on the VS 2005 Beta2 release date… other than to say it is really, really soon now;-)

8. That sounds mysteriously good. 🙂

9. Hahah, I knew it! Woooo! It’s here at last, available to even us lowly non-MSDN subscribers! 🙂

Brad, question for you. MSDN subscribers can download beta 2, but those of us less fortunate have to order the DVD and wait 2 to 4 weeks for it…would it be legal to post a download of beta 2 on the web, P2P, or bittorrent, since it is free after all? And if so, do you know of a place we can download it from?

10. BradA says:

Daniel – on moving to the US for a job like this one: In general we do hire from all over the world.. there are rules and such, but it would be worth sending in your resume…