I've been blogging for 18 months now and as I was looking through the stats yesterday I thought I'd share with you my most popular posts.
- What's in a name? The Information Worker, The Knowledge Worker and The Structured Task Worker
- Customizing SharePoint Context Menus
- InfoPath 2003 Form Viewer Sample Application
- Office 12 Ribbon Screenshots
- Just how important is SharePoint to Microsoft?
- Office 12 Screenshots - Part II
- People Finder Web Part
- Choosing between InfoPath and Smart Document Solutions
- Searching SPS using MSN Desktop Search
- Hosting Windows Forms controls in the Office Task Pane
What's interesting is that the #1 post blitzes the rest, raking in 2x the views of the #2 article and 4x the views of the #3 post, and yet it's probably one of the the least technical posts I have written. I guess that should be telling me something, but I am not sure what!