Here’s a recording of my TechEd 2012 North America session last week in Orlando:
The entire session is based on Report Builder 3.0. All content is relevant to both SQL 2008 R2 and SQL 2012.
- Use a tablix to organize data how you want it
- Use colors and graphics to emphasize data
- Choose the right visual for what you’re trying to communicate
- Add clipboard data using an XML data source
- Integrate related data using the Lookup function
- Display short lists using the LookupSet function
- Optimize output for Excel
Hope you enjoy!