Loading an arbitrary Report Designer report in Report Builder is not supported in SQL Server 2005. However, if you are trying to make it work for some reason, here are a few tips:
– Don’t use page headers or footers
– Don’t use rectangles or lists
– Only use a single data region (table, matrix, or chart)
– Always bind the data region to a report model query
– Make sure the data region groups (including the Details group, which must always be present) *exactly* matches the groups in the query, both in number and sequence (left-to-right for table, rows then columns for matrix, category then series for chart).
If you can get the report loaded, RB will add the appropriate Clickthrough links when you save it back out.