If you have a chance to get to the MIX conference, be sure to get there early for the Silverlight for SharePoint Boot Camp!
On Monday, April 11, Paul Stubbs and I will be leading a half-day deep dive into how to extend SharePoint 2010 with Silverlight. The session will be nearly all demos. Come check out:
- Basics on how to get started
- The new SharePoint Client Object Model including basic and advanced scenarios
- Accessing SharePoint via the Open Data Protocol
- Accessing SharePoint Search and Social networking from Silverlight
- Geocode anything in SharePoint with a Silverlight field control (on the right, you can see how I’ll be geocoding myself!!)
We’ll show the code and point you to downloadable samples so you can try it yourself!
The bootcamp requires separate registration – for just $350 you can attend this and your choice of morning boot camp sessions. Just visit MIX Registration to sign up.
See you in Las Vegas!!