Intel Software Development Tools for Parallelism, Performance and Many Integrated Core (MIC)
from Intel with demonstrations of Intel ® Parallel Studio XE and
Intel® Cluster Studio XE
Learn directly from Intel when you attend this free one-day course on parallelism and threading. This is a great opportunity learn about developing your applications for multi-core platforms today and preparing for Many Integrated Core tomorrow. This course is targeted for Linux, Windows* developers.
The performance benefits of application parallelism on modern computing platforms will come from threading software. Learn how to develop software that utilizes many cores! Familiarity with threads is helpful, but not required (target is beginning- to intermediate-experience with threads, experts would not benefit as much from this course).
The course starts at 9:00am and concludes at 4:00pm. 6 hours of instructional time, plus breaks and lunch. Training on parallelism plus instructor-led demos of Intel products for parallel programming:
- 8:00 am sign in, continental breakfast
- Session 1: Techniques for Parallelism
- Session 2: Building Performance Oriented Code
- Session 3: Implementing Parallelism
- Session 4: Debugging & Correctness (Introduction)
- Session 5: Multicore Today – Many Integrated Core Tomorrow