Today, during the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference 2009, Microsoft announced the business and partner model for the Windows Azure platform including service level agreements and support programs.
Upon commercial availability Microsoft will offer Windows Azure through a consumption-based pricing model, allowing partners and customers to pay only for the services that they consume.
- Compute @ $0.12 / hour
- Storage @ $0.15 / GB stored
- Storage Transactions @ $0.01 / 10K
- Web Edition – Up to 1 GB relational database @ $9.99
- Business Edition – Up to 10 GB relational database @ $99.99
- Messages @ $0.15/100K message operations , including Service Bus messages and Access Control tokens
Bandwidth across all three services will be charged at $0.10 in / $0.15 out / GB.
More details here.