We finally shipped Prism 4.1 for Silverlight 5. You can find the documentation at www.microsoft.com/prism. The documentation is the same between Prism 4.0 and Prism 4.1. The readme identifies the differences between the versions.
Prism 4.1 changes
Changes due to Silverlight 5 features:
- UpdateTextBindingOnPropertyChanged Blend behavior (Silverlight only) has been marked obsolete as Silverlight 5 now offers UpdateSourceTrigger=PropertyChanged.
- DataTemplateSelector (Silverlight only) has been marked obsolete as Silverlight 5 now offers a implicit data templates.
- ButtonBaseClickCommand has been marked obsolete.
Codeplex issues addressed:
- Codeplex Issue 5495 – Added InvokeCommandAction
- Codeplex Issue 4052 – Changed type constraint from Control to UIElement in WPF CommandBehaviorBase and InvokeCommandActionClasses.
- Codeplex Issue 8061: Added SyncActiveStateAttribute to sync activate state with scoped regions.
- Codeplex Issue 7234: SubscriptionToken is now disposable
- Codeplex Issue 3896: Added ClearChildViewsRegionBehavior and ClearChildViews attached property to optionally clear RegionManager on regions within a view.
In the readme, I said that issue 5042 was fixed and it should be 4052. Sorry about the mistake.
In the next 1 – 2 months we will start planning an update to Prism for .NET 4.5. Let me know what requirements you think we should address.