The June 2007 release of the Web Client Software Factory is an update to the January 2007 release and contains the following changes:
- The guidance package uses the February 2007 Community Technology Preview (CTP) of the Guidance Automation Extensions and Guidance Automation Toolkit
- The software factory uses the Enterprise Library 3.1 – May 2007.
- The guidance package recipes support Web Application Projects.
- The guidance package includes recipes that create Visual Basic .NET source code.
- The Windows installer includes a feature to analyze the computer for required and optional software dependencies.
- The Windows installer includes source code snippets for typical page flow development activities.
- Fix for the Add View (with prese
nter) Recip e which somet imes would not load due to an excep tion.
As I stated earlier, we plan the final release to happen sometime next week. One of the wiki pages that I saw lots of feedback on was the installation directions. Please give feedback on the installation instructions as you go through them. Thanks!