You read that right, we just release the February version of GAT & GAX in March. As Tom Hollander announced in his blog, we had a false start in our attend to publish GAT & GAX in February. This will make a good trivia question a few years from now.
What’s New in this Release?
The February 2007 CTP is a minor maintenance release over the previous June 2006 CTP. This release fixes many of the bugs you experienced. The key changes include:
- Support for Windows Vista
- Guidance Navigator performance and display improvements
- Handling of read-only .gpstate files
- Use of standard system colors in wizards and dialogs
- Fixes to registration recipes
For details on the release and guidance on whether you should upgrade to the new release, see Tom’s blog.
For the Smart Client Software Factory Release 2 weekly drops, we are using the new version of GAX for our recipe runtime. If you do not install the new version of GAX, you will need to fix the references in the guidance package as described in the readme file.