[The words mean “We punish you. Arrest me.” Appeared after the police started taking people including middleschool/highschool students via Media Daum News]
Here’s how the government sees the people here:
[This is a presentation slide from a policy communication education by PR subsidiary of the Ministry of Culture, Sports & Tourism. Spokesman from 22 government agencies attended. via OhMyNews]
Translation(please bear the awkwardness, there are portions I don’t understand):
Title: Manipuliate/flatter the stupid mass
Lacks critical reasoning –> Brainwashable by alluring them using made up and amusing stories
- Results of some of the university’s ‘enterprise-friendly’ process(of course, similar to practicing “Job interviewing”)
- Accepting a few critical factor and doing some magic will surprisingly stick pins easily
- Mixing Plausible sentimental rhetoric and patriotic grandeur
Make max use of the Internet Media and the citizens' group’s corruption(or realization)
- At least 30% of the people who surrendered to Chosun/JoongAng/DongA(Korea’s major media) will definitely be effective.
- Internet Bulletin boards are for satisfying the Poor and Lonely people’s grudge. –> needs warm and kind response
- Invent/Develop/Preoccupy trend items such as “Social Responsibilities” –> easy and amusing appeal point.
- Develop ideology items, secure and manage a delivery and distribution channel.
- Same goes to the Critical Media Critics(Media Today, Media union’s report, PD association’s bulletin)
- Most of the critic trend includes non-mainstream frustrations –> flatter and they will like it very much.
Reconsider interfaces centered to Conventional main-stream media and opinion leaders.
- Why feed and bother kids(the reporters) when you can bribe them with luxury presents anyway.
- Rather, give them “a moderate snob item” and let them get famous.
- To lure the mass with shiny good looking words –> This is the actual use of Consulting Words.
- Pro: Export, Overseas Development, Investment, …
- Con: Plutocrat, Nobles, Vested rights, Conservative, …