This session will be in 2 parts, 13th Sep and 20th Sep, 4 pm to 5 pm IST
Here is the meeting invite ics file.
PART 1: 13th SEP 2017 , 4.00 PM â€“ 5.00 PM IST
- Send tracking data to Application Insights:
Send tracking data to Azure Application Insights to use its features, such as analytics, machine learning, diagnostics, and more.
- Configure the operational data feed using Power BI:
Send tracking data to Power BI using OData. For example, get a visual representation of your tracking data from your ports and orchestrations.
- Configure advanced scheduling:
Enable advanced scheduling in your receive locations. For example, set the time zone, or set a recurrence service window for a specific day on a specific month.
PART 2: 20th SEP 2017 , 4.00 PM â€“ 5.00 PM IST
- Configure automatic deployments with VSTS :
Use Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) to automatically deploy your solutions, or update existing applications. VSTS communicates with an agent installed on the BizTalk Server.
- Connect to the management REST APIs in BizTalk:
Use REST APIs to remotely manage your BizTalk artifacts, including agreements, suspended instances, unenlisted orchestrations, and more.
- Connect to SQL Server Always Encrypted columns with BizTalk Server :
Use the WCF-SQL adapter to query encrypted columns from an Always Encrypted database in SQL Server.