I just wanted to let everyone know that BizTalk Terminator is now also available as a part of BizTalk Health Monitor (BHM) – the new BizTalk tool that integrates MBV and Terminator functionality into an MMC Snap-In that you can run as a part of your BizTalk Admin Console.
Update: Final version of standalone Terminator released.
More info here – including a comparison of the 2 versions of Terminator.
Terminator functionality can be found in BHM’s Maintenance node:
- You must be on BHM v3 or above to get the Terminator functionality
- Get BHM from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=43716
- See here for a walkthrough of BHM v3 functionality – including Terminator integration.
- See the BHM blog at http://blogs.msdn.com/b/biztalkhealthmonitor for more information on BHM.
- So far, I’ve included the most popular Terminator tasks in BHM and plan to add more over time
- BHM officially supports BizTalk 2010, 2013, 2013R2, and 2016.
I’m going to continue updating standalone Terminator for now and it is still available here. At some point, I’ll probably end up creating a final build of the standalone version and move all new development to BHM. I’ll update this blog once that decision is made.
- Standalone Terminator tool is no longer being updated. The final version of standalone Terminator is v2.5. All new development (including BTS2016 support) is happening in BHM Terminator.
MBV is no longer being updated and the last update to it was in July 2014. To make sure you are using the latest MBV repository with the latest rules/queries, be sure to move to BHM.