This cumulative update package for Microsoft BizTalk Server 2013 R2 contains hotfixes for the BizTalk Server 2013 R2 issues that were resolved after the release of BizTalk Server 2013 R2.
We recommend that you test hotfixes before you deploy them in a production environment. Because the builds are cumulative, each new update release contains all the hotfixes and all the security updates that were included in the previous BizTalk Server 2013 R2 update release. We recommend that you consider applying the most recent BizTalk Server 2013 R2 update release.
Cumulative update package 6 for Microsoft BizTalk Server 2013 R2
- BizTalk Server Adapter
- 3060880: FIX: Error 1219 (0x800704c3) when you use File Adapter together with alternate credentials in BizTalk Server
- 3192680: FIX: NCO BAPI response structure is different from ClassicRFC when BAPI response is empty
- 3194304: Intermittent “Invalid destination NCoConnection (DELETED)” error messages when a SAP Send port makes an RFC call to get open items
- 4010116: FIX: “Unable to allocate client in pool” error in NCo in BizTalk Server
- 4011935: FIX: MQSeries receive location fails to recover after MQ server restarts
- 4012183: FIX: Error while retrieving metadata for IDOC/RFC/tRFC/BAPI operations when SAP system uses non-Unicode encoding and the connection type is NCo in BizTalk Server
- 4013857: FIX: The WCF-SAP adapter crashes after you change the ConnectorType property to NCo in BizTalk Server
- 4020011: FIX: WCF-WebHTTP Two-Way Send Response responds with an empty message and causes the JSON decoder to fail in BizTalk Server
- 4020012: FIX: MIME/SMIME decoder in the MIME decoder pipeline component selects an incorrect MIME message part in BizTalk Server
- 4020014: FIX: SAP adapter in NCo mode does not trim trailing non-printable characters in BizTalk Server
- 4020015: FIX: File receive locations with alternate credentials get stuck in a tight loop after network failure
- BizTalk Server Accelerators
- 4020010: FIX: Dynamic MLLP One-Way Send fails if you enable the “Solicit Response Enabled” property in BizTalk Server
- BizTalk Server Message Runtime, Pipelines, and Tracking
- 3194293: Orphaned BizTalk DTA service instances are not removed by the “DTA Purge and Archive” job in BizTalk Server
- 3194297: “Document type does not match any of the given schemas” error message after you apply Cumulative Update 4 for BizTalk Server 2013
- 4010117: FIX: “TimeStamp retrieval failed” error in BizTalk Server when an FTP server responds using milliseconds
- 4020018: FIX: BOM isn’t removed by MIME encoder when Content-Transfer-Encoding is 8-bit in BizTalk Server
- Download and read more here
We also opened our user voice page where we are looking for morefeedback to help us build BizTalk 2016 vNext!