The BizTalk 2009 R2 Technology Adoption Program (TAP) is now open for enrollment.
The goal of the TAP is to get critical feedback on feature capabilities and product quality that will be used to determine when BizTalk Server 2009 R2 is ready to ship.
The TAP Benefits
Customers that join the TAP get access to a range of resources and benefits to help make this happen as follows:
- Assigned Microsoft program manager from the product team
- Weekly conference calls with participants’ project teams
- Provide early access to product documentation and training resources
- Invitation to attend monthly webcasts from the product team on specific areas of the product
- Issue Escalation and Resolution
- Highest level of Technical Support dedicated to supporting your production environment
- Ability to request and receive quick fixes to approved builds for project blocking issues
Early Access to BizTalk Server 2009 R2 Builds
- Key milestones and interim builds
The TAP Requirements
The Program is designed to bring together the Microsoft engineering team and customer’s project team to drive a BizTalk Server 2009 R2 project into production prior to general release of the product.
We are interested in working with organizations who want to evaluate BizTalk Server 2009 R2 and commit to providing bug reports and feature feedback.
Product Use and Deployment
- Participants must have a project that is related to a specific business need and has appropriate senior level support and funding. This project will rely on BizTalk Server 2009 R2
- Participants who are selected into the “production deployment” pool will commit to going into production within 45 days prior to product release date
- Participants must have schedule flexibility
Project Team and Readiness
- Assign Project Manager and suitable project staff as necessary
- Team will participate in weekly conference calls with an assigned Microsoft Project Manager
- Team will log product bugs and verify bug fixes
Participants must accept and sign the following agreements that will be provided if the nomination is accepted:
- Master TAP Agreement
- Agree to Program Description
- Supplemental End User License Agreement
- Non Disclosure Agreement
How to Submit a Nomination
If your organization is interested in joining the TAP, please use the link below to complete the nomination form, you will need to be signed in with a valid Windows Live ID to see the form. You will be contacted by the Microsoft TAP program team within 2 weeks of your submission.
If you have any questions about the BizTalk Server 2009 R2 TAP program, please don’t hesitate to email us at: email@example.com