We have created new sample walkthroughs for the PeopleSoft, Oracle, and JD Edwards OneWorld Line of Business adapters. Each adapter has two hands-on walkthroughs. In the first lab, you use the LOB system without any Microsoft technologies. In the second lab, you create a BizTalk orchestration and use the LOB adapter to connect to the LOB system. Go to http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/biztalk/aa937652.aspx and find this content (or click on these links directly below).
In addition, we have three brand new whitepapers we have just written by Brian Jones, Jay Lee, and Mark Michaelis entitled:
· Microsoft BizTalk Adapters for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne and OneWorld
· Microsoft BizTalk Adapters for PeopleSoft
Click on the links below to access the sample walkthroughs and whitepapers.
Line of Business Adapter Sample Walkthroughs
- Using an Oracle System
- Executing an Oracle Sample Query
- Using a PeopleSoft System
- Executing a PeopleSoft Enterprise Sample Get
- Using a JD Edwards OneWorld System
- Executing a JD Edwards OneWorld Sample Query
Line of Business Adapter Whitepapers
- Microsoft BizTalk Adapters for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne and OneWorld
- Microsoft BizTalk Adapters for PeopleSoft
- Microsoft BizTalk Adapters for Siebel