After a successful 2016 program working with 10 promising female entrepreneurs, Springboard Enterprises (SBE) Australia are gearing up for a number of 2017 program launch events around the country.
If you are yet to come across SBE Australia, you need to know what they do and how they can drive for the growth and success of the women-led startups they work with. SBE Australia has a network of expert and highly-vetted innovators, investors and influencers that surround their startups to ensure success in the program and beyond.
Throughout September and October, SBE Australia are launching their 2017 program in Sydney, Perth, Melbourne and Brisbane.
- Sydney – Wednesday 28th September, Corrs Chambers Westgarth offices
- Perth – Wednesday 28th September, Ernst & Young offices
- Melbourne – Wednesday 5th October, Corrs Chambers Westgarth offices
- Brisbane – Wednesday 5th October, Microsoft Innovation Centre
If you are interested in applying for the 2017 SBE Australia program, here is the criteria;
- A woman in a key management position with significant equity stake
- A track record of milestone achievement, which may include; grants, beta clients, revenue, partners etc.
- A profitable market opportunity with a defensible competitive advantage
- A credible core management team or ability to attract one
- Seeking institutional investment in the next 12-18 months
Applications with open on September 28th 2016. Visit the SBE Australia website for more details.
We look forward to seeing you at one of the program launches!