BUILD Melbourne is bringing the best content from Microsoft’s annual BUILD conference, with additional focus on enabling ISVs and App developers to get the most out of Microsoft’s newest tools and technology.
Microsoft engineers Giorgio Sardo, Pete Brown, and Shen Chauhan will deliver the sessions and demos to help you quickly familiarize yourself with Microsoft's latest technologies. The coding sessions will be hands-on labs and you will need to bring your own device (BYOD). Our experts will help you through set up of your device to ensure you take full advantage of the hands-on component of the event.
Here’s a glimpse of what you can expect from the BUILD Tour.
- Keynote: We’ll cover all the best of Build
- Learn what’s new in Windows for developers targeting Windows apps, using Windows as home for their cross-platform development, and who want to learn how to use Azure services.
- New features in UWP, how to get your apps to Windows 10 using Project Centennial, the Silverlight Converter, Hosted Web Apps, and Xamarin. And, of course, how to make the most of Azure services and our bot framework.
- Network with Microsoft engineers, and other ISVs and app developers in your area.
- Sessions to help increase user engagement and position your software business for the future, using the latest Microsoft’ technologies:
- Support existing OS customers while taking advantage of the latest Windows 10 capabilities, performance, and productivity.
- Use the Windows Store for Business to streamline installs and updates.
- Extend your existing Win32/.NET and websites to leverage the latest Universal Windows Platform capabilities.
Places are limited, so register now! We look forward to seeing you at //Build Melbourne.