Startup Queensland funding will help build capability within the Queensland startup community, by delivering practical information, advice and networking opportunities, collaboration, connectivity, and transformational entrepreneurship.
You can apply if your activity:
- is conducted on a not-for-profit basis
- will have a broad impact on the Queensland startup community
- focuses on building entrepreneurial and startup capability
- delivers practical information, advice and networking opportunities (for example, through webinars, networking activities, presentations, mentoring sessions, workshops, and forums)
- aligns with the Science and Innovation Action Plan ( http://www.qld.gov.au/dsitia/initiatives/science-innovation-action-plan/ ) and the focus areas from the Queensland Startup Summit report ( http://www.qld.gov.au/dsitia/reports/ ).
It is preferred if your activity involves collaboration with other organisations.
Funding of $300,000 (excluding GST) will contribute up to 50% of the total eligible activity costs, up to a maximum of $25,000 (excluding GST) per activity.
Total activity costs may include in-kind contributions.
Use the application form ( https://publications.qld.gov.au/dataset/startup-qld-fund/resource/ce98b973-d819-442a-a879-0736b4a38381 ) to apply for funding.