Come and join us at the Microsoft Innovation Centre this weekend as we open our doors to any start-up, student or developer interested in working out of our space!
We have a range of spaces available including open co-working areas (Bring Your Own Device), private meeting rooms and large theatres (perfect for pitch practice or large meetings).
Who can come?
- Start-ups (building on any technology)
What can I do in the space?
- Co-work in The Hub using our free Wi-Fi
- Book a Private Meeting Room (depends on availability)
- Book a Theatre (for pitch practice or large meetings)
- Play Table Tennis or Foosball
- Punch our new punching bag when things get stressful
- Wirelessly charge your Qi-enabled phone
When can I come?
Saturday or Sunday (9-5pm), March 29 & 30.
Prior booking required (to make sure we let you in!).
How do I book?
To book, email t-lukswe@Microsoft.com
Check out some photos of the centre: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.735872446433634.1073741828.471584772862404&type=1