We want to work with you! Have you got a great idea for an app? Do you want to be featured in Microsoft marketing? Perhaps you’ve got an app or two in the store already. We want to help you take your app or app idea to the next level. Microsoft are running free, invitation-only, intensive 3-day workshops in Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney in the second half of November.
This holiday season will see the largest uptake of Windows Phone 8, Mobile & Tablet devices to date. So now is the best time to get your app published and optimize your success.
If you’re serious about reaching the biggest audience ever on Windows Phone & Windows 8, we’re serious about taking you to the next level.
What you’ll get from the workshop:
- 3 days dedicated to app development with Microsoft and 3rd party experts in development, design, marketing and monetisation in a small group of motivated developers
- The opportunity to have your app featured in newsletters, on Microsoft sites and in the store
- Access to and closer ties with the local developer marketing and evangelism team
- Proven techniques for releasing your app on both Windows Phone and Windows 8
What we ask in return:
- 3 full days of your time
- A willingness to ship your app at the end of those three days into either the Windows Phone Store, the Windows store or both.
- Travel and accommodation expenses if you’re not a local
The workshops will be invite only and have limited spaces. If you’d like to be considered for participation in this invitation-only workshop, please email me by Friday November 1st with:
- The location you’d like to attend
- A brief description of your app
- A summary of your dev experience including links to any apps you’ve published
The dates and locations are as follows:
Brisbane: November 13-15 (Wed-Fri)
Melbourne: November 18-20 (Mon-Wed)
Sydney: November 26-28 (Tue-Thu)
Don’t hesitate to drop me a note if you’ve got ideas you’d like to float before submitting an application to attend, but remember, you need to email: Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 1 November to be considered.