Meet Job Stock – The Startup Making Freelancing Simple.
I recently had the privilege of catching with founder of Job Stock, Paul Dunstone. I first met this awesome start-up a year ago at the Microsoft Innovation Centre. A year on in, they are launched with a fantastic platform for Freelance connections.
So how did Job Stock Start?
We had previously used other freelance marketplaces and found them incredibly confusing to use, so wanted to provide a more user focused solution. So began the coding on busses, after hours, and whenever we had a spare moment to create the best possible freelance marketplace. We're passionate about the technology and startup industries and really wanted to create something that would connect everyday businesses with that amazingly talented world. We wanted to create a place where talented professionals from across the globe could connect on one platform, and both sell their services and tender for freelance job opportunities.
We were also passionate about giving back the knowledge we had learnt in our careers prior to Job Stock, so felt it was important to collaborate with the freelance community via our blog at http://www.jobstock.com/blog/ with engaging and relevant content both freelancers and small business could share and benefit from.
What is Job Stock?
· Job Stock is a freelance marketplace offering both freelance, full-time and part-time work opportunities across 250+ job categories.
· On Jobstock.com, you can tender for freelance jobs, apply for full-time or part-time work and sell your freelance services earning you repeat business.
· If you’re a contractor, you can upload your portfolio of work, and provide a comprehensive summary of your skills, experience and talents.
· If you’re transacting goods and services on Job Stock, we have full transaction management services including the ability to transfer escrow payments, milestone payments, make payments via credit card or PayPal, and we allow you to charge your account balance to increase for regular customers.
· Job Stock is all about making freelancing simple, and allowing talented professionals to connect with business owners who have amazing ideas and project they need completed by subject matter experts.
Check out more on Job Stock's news & great blog...