We would like to offer you the opportunity to attend the Windows Azure Training Workshop. This event will provide developers with a foundational knowledge of Windows Azure. The target audience for these events include Developers, Architects, and Development leads. The sessions are targeted at the 300 level with developer focused information.
Attendee Pre Requisites
We ask that you to bring your own laptop to this training event.
Also, we ask that you activate your Windows Azure subscription prior your arrival. If you have not yet activated your subscription, please go to the Windows Azure Subscription Activation
page for your subscription type and follow the instructions provided.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows 8 Release Preview
The Windows Azure Training Kit has the following system requirements:
* .NET Framework 4.0
* Visual Studio 2010
* ASP.NET MVC 2.0
* ASP.NET MVC 3.0
* Windows Powershell
* Microsoft Internet Information Server 7
* Windows Azure SDK 1.5
* Windows Azure Tools for Microsoft Visual Studio 1.5
* Windows Azure AppFabric SDK V1.5 - September 2011 Update
* Windows Azure AppFabric SDK V2.0 CTP - June 2011 Update
* Microsoft SQL Server Express 2008 (or later)
* SQL Server Management Studio 2008 R2 Express Edition
* Microsoft Windows Identity Foundation Runtime
* Microsoft Windows Identity Foundation SDK
Date: 2nd – 4th October 2012
Time: 9am – 5pm
Location: Microsoft Melbourne Office Level 5, 4 Freshwater Place Southbank
Questions: * Please contact the event owner or Microsoft employee who invited you.