This is your opportunity to network with Australia's largest community of young entrepreneurs, while rubbing shoulders with the speakers, panel members and investors...
Australia's top entrepreneurs, investors, top tier business brands, government officials and 400 high-growth companies are all coming together for what is Australia's largest event for entrepreneurs under 40.
So why do you need to make sure you're there with us?
- Hear from Australia's top entrepreneurs including Larry Bloch who sold NetBenefit for £153 million and founded Netregistry, Andrew Thomas the 2010 E&Y Young Entrepreneur of the Year doing $50 million a year, and Liz Atkinson one of Australia's leading female entrepreneurs
- Mix and mingle with 400 like-minded people exchanging business cards, idea's and opportunities
- Pitch your business to the panel of speakers and audience of 400 to win a $6,000 Business Accelerator Package
- Liaise with some of Australia's top business brands including ANZ, Netregistry and Servcorp
- Speak with investors and potential mentors about your growth path
- Take advantage of many giveaways throughout the day!
All of the Unconventions held in 2011 were sold out well before the event date, and these events are now under 3 weeks away...