Thanks again to all of the developers at //Build/ 2015 who attended the advertising sessions in person and online, and to all who stopped by the Microsoft Advertising booth to ask us questions and offer feedback. We appreciate the partnership and dialogue and it was great to connect with many of you in person!
Now that //Build has wrapped up, we wanted to summarize some of the resources available to developers to help you grow audience and revenue for your apps:
- Video: Monetize and Promote your Universal Windows App with Ads. This one-hour recording offers helpful tips on how to launch a “Promote Your App” campaign, best practices for video interstitial ad integration, and tips for maximizing fill rate with Windows ad mediation.
- If you are short on time, we also have a 15 minute video from Build 2015 that covers highlights on how to integrate video ad interstitials or launch an app promotion campaign.
- If you’re looking for a written summary of all of our announcement from Build, visit the Microsoft Advertising 2015 Build blog
- Visit www.adsinapps.microsoft.com, the Microsoft Advertising site for developers, for an overview of all of the tools and resources - including the latest ad SDKs - available to help developers grow audience and revenue for your apps.
- Want to find out what else Bing can do for you, check out http://www.bing.com/solutions/
Thank you for your partnership!
The Microsoft Ads in Apps Team