Are you developing a location-based Windows Store app using web or managed programming languages? Do you need help with how to get started? A new eBook entitled, Location Intelligence for Windows Store Apps, is now available for download.
According to Brundritt, 70 – 80% of all business data has some sort of geospatial context, making location intelligence one of the fastest growing industries in recent years. Location Intelligence for Windows Store Apps sets out to offer guidance to developers who are just starting out with location-aware solutions by providing a working knowledge of the tools available and demonstrating how to create complete end-to-end apps.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Getting Started
- Chapter 2: The Sensor and Location Platform
- Chapter 4: Bing Maps Native API
- Chapter 5: Bing Maps REST Services
- Chapter 6: Bing Spatial Data Services
- Chapter 7: Working with Spatial Data
- Chapter 8: Drawing on the Map
- Chapter 9: Creating an Augmented Reality App
- Chapter 10: Creating a Templatable Compass Control
- Chapter 11: Cross Platform Development
You can download the free eBook at:
The code samples for the book can also be downloaded here.