We are thrilled to let you know that Bing Ads API Version 11 is now generally available in production to all our customers worldwide! V11 is a major upgrade to our API. It rolls up all the component services to the same version and includes a host of new features and updates.
With the availability of v11, the previous versions of the API (v10 for Ad Insight, Bulk, and Campaign Management services and v9 for Customer Billing, Customer Management, and Reporting services) are now deprecated. We will sunset i.e. shut down these services on October 31st. We strongly encourage you to migrate to the v11 services as soon as possible to avoid any disruption to your tools after the older services are sunset.
As with any version upgrade you’ll want to read up on new features and potential breaking changes. For details please see Migrating to Bing Ads API Version 11. Here’s a quick summary of what’s in the box:
- Redesigned targets and remarketing associations to the criterion model (Bulk and Campaign Management API)
- Support for in-market and custom audiences (Bulk and Campaign Management API)
- Price Ad Extensions (Bulk and Campaign Management API)
- Renamed the downloaded report column names to be consistent with report column names in the service contract (Reporting API)
- Enhanced the account tax detail properties (Customer Management API)
- Support for enhanced Traffic Estimations and Targeting Ideas (Ad Insight API) *Coming soon!
Note: The .NET, Java, and PHP SDKs are updated with support for version 11.
May 15th Update: The Bing Ads Python SDK is updated with support for version 11.
Feel free to start playing with the new services and let us know your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.