On Sunday, November 2, some Bing Ads systems will be unavailable from approximately 11:00 am to 12:00 pm Pacific Time due to system maintenance. During this time, your campaigns will continue to run normally and ads will serve. You will be able to log in to Bing Ads but you won’t be able to view performance data and perform certain operations.
Here's a summary of the functionality that will not be available during this maintenance window:
Bing Ads API
- Reporting service – you will receive errors when calling any of the operations of this service
- Campaign Bulk service – Bulk Upload and Bulk Download operations will fail and you will receive errors
Bing Ads Editor
- You will be able to make edits offline but you won’t be able to upload or download your changes
- Reporting data will not be available for download during this time
Bing Ads Web UI
- Performance data and charts will not be available
- Change history and dimensions tab will not be available
- Performance data will not be available in the account dashboard
- You will not be able to perform bulk edit operations
- You will not be able to run reports
- Scheduled reports that are set to run during the maintenance window will be queued and executed after the maintenance is complete
We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for your patience.