UPDATE 8/23/2011: If you weren’t able to attend the August 18th webcast to learn about the new v8 features, now’s your chance to get caught up; a recording of the webcast is now available
Mark your Outlook calendar where our API experts will not only walk through the latest feature available in v8, but will take your questions as well.
Date: August 18th, 2011
Time: 1:00 P.M – 2:00 P.M. PST
Join the meeting.
The Microsoft Advertising adCenter API Version 8 will be available in the Production environment in August. Version 8 includes new and updated features to help you better manage your search and content advertising:
• Global Targeting offers you greater campaign control. The LanguageAndRegion elements are divided into separate Language and PublisherCountries elements, allowing for more specific targeting.
• Notifications API can help you keep your account up-to-date and avoid potential campaign performance issues. Its service operations can retrieve adCenter notifications, such as a reminder that your credit card is about to expire, or an alert that a campaign budget has been depleted.
• New Budget Options provide simpler budget options in adCenter. There are two new daily budget options: Standard, which divides your budget evenly throughout the day; and Accelerated, which allows your budget to spend until depleted. The monthly budget option to Divide Across the Month will no longer be available in version 8.
• AdIntelligence is a new service in the adcenter API set that offers bid estimation, keyword research and keyword extraction from web site urls. New in Adcenter API V8, Ad Intelligence is available to all API advertisers. You may opt to use the Ad Intelligence API to optimize keyword bids and boost ROI for your advertising business.
To attend the live webcast, you must have Microsoft Office Live Meeting installed on your computer. Before the webcast, check your system to ensure that Live Meeting is ready to use.
You can also attend by phone:
• Dial 1-888-320-3585 (North America)
• Enter the conference ID 64129766
UPDATE 8/15: adCenter API Version 8 is now available in the production environment, please upgrade to this latest version now!
To learn more about adCenter API Version 8, review the release notes on MSDN.
Tina Kelleher, SMB Community Manager