Sandbox+ Environment Down for Upgrade Today Monday 1/18/2010

The Sandbox+ API testing environment is currently undergoing an upgrade to bring it on par with recent enhancements in our Production environment. It should be back online later tonight. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Jeff Dillon, API Support

1. Anonymous says:

Are there any updates on this? I can't access the sandbox wsdl for reporting.

2. Anonymous says:

It now appears that the Sandbox environment may be down until end of day Friday, 1/22/2010 as the upgrade is taking longer than expected. Thank you for your patience. Keep in mind that you will likely need to update your Sandbox password upon completion of the upgrade.

Jeff Dillon, API Support

3. Anonymous says:

I am able to access the sandbox UI but I am having trouble accessing the campaign management service thru the api.  Is this inline with what you're talking about or this is something else.  Also, what do you mean by having the need to update our Sandbox password.

4. Anonymous says:

Yes, some features are working currently in the Sandbox environment, but the upgrade is continuing. There is password information here:

community.microsoftadvertising.com/…/upcoming-password-reset-required-for-adcenter-api-sandbox.aspx

Jeff

5. Anonymous says:

The Sandbox environment is back up now, with password change notifications to go out on Monday 1/25.

Jeff

6. Anonymous says:

I cant no longer access my account thru the api starting sometime around 1:00pm today with "API unauthorized access".  I just want to confirm this is due to the new change taking place with the sandbox environment around that time.  Also, I can't no longer log into the sandbox UI, nor did I receive any email upto this point.  What should I do?

7. Anonymous says:

Yes, as mentioned, password change notifications should go out later today (Monday)

Jeff

8. Anonymous says:

It seems some users are still having access issues in the Sandbox. We are continuing to investigate, and will post updates here

Jeff