If you are an Independent Software Vendor currently taking advantage of Microsoft’s Windows Essential Business Server (EBS) you need to be aware that earlier this year we announced the discontinued future development of EBS. To help partners and customers with this transition, we made the EBS Migration Kit available at no cost .
The Kit helps partners and customers migrate from the suite to the standalone products by providing most of the individual component software from the suite at no charge. This offer and kit availability expires December 31st, 2010.
Following December 31st, the EBS Migration Kit will no longer be offered and anyone who wishes to move to the individual products will need to purchase them through traditional channels. Partners and Customers who acquire the EBS Migration Kit today do not need to migrate out of the suite immediately.
The Kit includes:
– 3 licenses of Windows Server 2008 Standard
– 2 licenses of Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Standard
– Microsoft System Center Essentials 2007 (with 10 Server Management licenses
– 50 Client Management licenses.
Call To Action
– Acquire the EBS Migration Kit until December 31st through a simple online order process
– Visit the EBS Website to learn more about the EBS Discontinuation.