Today at TechEd in Houston, we announced the final release of Visual Studio 2013 Update 2. Remember that Team Foundation Server 2013 Update 2 released about a month ago. You can get the Visual Studio update from the VS updates service in the IDE or look in the “Additional software and updates” section in the VS download page.
We also had a ton of other “preview” announcements, including:
- New Visual Studio tooling for Apache Cordova
- Office 365 APIs for multi-device access
- The next generation of ASP.NET
- Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 images in the Azure Gallery for MSDN subscribers
- A new “open” API for Visual Studio Online